Ozaukee County Administration Center
Port Washington, WI - Frederick A. Graf, Architect of Milwaukee, designed the Romanesque Revival edifice as the original Ozaukee County Courthouse. This 29,227 square foot building was completed in 1901.
Preserve, LLC is currently in the construction administration phase of the exterior restoration of the the north, east, and south elevation masonry. Work during this phase includes condition assessment, bid documents (drawings and specifications), bid administration, and CCA. This phase is slated to be completed by July 2015.
Previously, work completed included a 2005 65-page Historic Condition Assessment (with Restoric, LLC), Construction Documents for the 2008 restoration of the historic Courtroom (now County Board Room), and exterior tower masonry with replication of the original slate roof and copper ridge rolls. Project partners during previous work on site included Historic Surfaces, LLC, Restoric, LLC, and The Kubala Washatko Architects.